Write A Letter - Sign The Petition
- If you oppose this zoning change and development, write a letter or email of opposition. It is important to state in your letter 'where' you live, especially if you live off of Schoettler Road or if you drive on Schoettler Road on a regular basis, your opinion matters.
- A personal letter that you write carries much more weight than a form letter. Write how this development will affect you. Be respectful in your letter. Disrespect will not gain the favor of the commission.
- If you must use a form letter, click HERE to download a Letter of Opposition or to view it as an example.
- Mail/email your letter to Jessica Henry of the Zoning and Planning Commission. Letters to Ms. Henry are copied to the members of the Planning Commission.
- Each member of the household should write a letter. These letters and emails will become a part of the official record and will be counted in the number of those opposing the rezoning. See map locations of those who oppose and those who support the rezoning.
- It is IMPORTANT that you make your neighbors and friends in Chesterfield aware of this issue. Tell them about this website and tell them to Sign the petition.
Mayor Bob Nation
Ask that your mail/email to Jessica Henry be copied to the Planning Commission and City Council members.
City of Chesterfield
690 Chesterfield Parkway West
Chesterfield, MO 63017 firstname.lastname@example.org
Planning and Development Committee
Justin Wyse, AICP
Planning & Development Services Director JWyse@chesterfield.mo.us
Stanley Proctor, Chair
Steven Wuennenberg, Secretary
Amy Nolan, Vice-Chair
Chesterfield City Hall email@example.com
Other Chesterfield City Officials
WARD II (Location of rezoning request)
Council Member & Planning Committee Liaison firstname.lastname@example.org
Planning and Public Works
Dan Hurt (Chairman)